The End of four and half year relationship

I still remember the first time we met, I knew its going to be a special relationship with you at that moment itself. Its been a long four and half years we were together. We have seen many ups and downs together. I am really thankful for all these wonderful years.

It all started during my Master’s degree, you supported me in all the assignments and exams through out. Although it was all not smooth we had few problem’s too. I remember the time when you got angry and decided to crash your hard disk erasing all the memories we had together, once you stopped your display; hindering me to see whats going on with you. But still I never lost the faith in the relationship and provided you with the best I could.

We have listened to tons of songs together, watched unlimited movies and of course surfed hours of internet together. You taught me how to cook, how to code and to how to live. You were the first one I looked after waking up and you were with me in bed every night. There were times when people objected about this relationship and I had to be away from you. I know you dint liked my mom as she always suggested me to spend less time with you. 

You have travelled the world with me, You helped me though my Master’s my internships and my jobs. But recently things started changing and you were not responding too well, you are heating too much at times and behaving too slow. I know its hard and also selfish on my part but I have found your replacement as Mac book Pro.


Dear Dell Inspiron I am thankful for all the support I got from you in all these years, but its time we have to move apart, I know it will be complicated with you and Mac both around. I am not going too far and will keep visiting you….





Comments

  1. nice one dude...a twist in end liek bollywood movie...heroine ki shadi villan se hogi ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Six months in States- Time for self evaluation

25 Random things about ME

जान्हवी