25 Random things about ME

Well, I am going to write 25 Random things about myself, the idea of this post is just for fun, I haven't thought if even a single thing yet and I am going to write anything that comes to my head and the rule for this post is I cannot erase anything written. So lets start it

1. I Aspire to become an Entrepreneur but I still make mistakes in spelling it.

2.I love tea, can have it four to five times in a day

3. I Wish to make at-least one short movie in my life, (Even though I don't have any such skills )

4. Sometimes I act's stupid and check my Facebook and other email accounts after every 5 minutes.

5. My Passion lies in making web applications.

6. I Don't believe in horoscope ,but sometimes still read's them, does that mean I believe in them??

7. I Easily gets influenced/motivated by a good movie.

8. I Wanted to become pilot at age of 5-10 and then Cricketer at the age of 10-13.

9. I have a poor dressing sense and a good common sense.

10. I Realized I don't sing that good after taking part in school's song competition.

11. I love to dance on the Bhangra beats.

13. I get very impatient at times.

14. I am weak in saying the words of admiration and expressing it .

15. My level of maturity depends on the type of company :P

16. My typing speed is much better than writing speed.

17. I Generally make opinion about everything and everyone around me.

18. I am a internet freak, I can spend hours searching and surfing over the internet.

19. I have my set of principles and values, and I know I will never go against them.

20. I have a weak general knowledge.

21. I gained 16kg of weight in just one year, even I don't know how that happened.

22. The easily I cry on my failure, the quickly I persuade myself to be happy.

23. I Get Hungry in very short interval's and sometimes lives for eating :P

24. I Believe that few good friends is better than hundreds of acquaints.

25. Hates it when people ask stupid questions or give silly excuses.

Phew!!! Did,,it :)

Comments

  1. Awesome..!!!
    It is incomplete without Ur Love life Details..!! :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Six months in States- Time for self evaluation

जान्हवी